Here are the links to their web listings:
- Atlantic Salmon Conservation Foundation: www.ascf-fcsa.ca/
- Provincial Watershed Management Fund: http://www.gov.pe.ca/environment/index.php3?number=1015820&lang=E
- Federal EcoAction Community Funding program: http://www.ec.gc.ca/ecoaction/default.asp?lang=En&n=FA475FEB-1
- Wildlife Conservation Fund: http://www.gov.pe.ca/agriculture/index.php3?number=1041262
Want to learn more about Island conservation and ecology?
Here are some useful links:
Native trees and shrubs of PEI:
- MacPhail Woods Ecological Forestry Project: http://www.macphailwoods.org/
- J Frank Gaudet Nursery, planting information: http://www.gov.pe.ca/agriculture/forestnursery
- Atlantic salmon conservation (in addition to ASCF above):
- Atlantic Salmon Federation: www.asf.ca/
Watershed and community groups:
- PEI Watershed Alliance (with links to other watershed groups): http://peiwatershedalliance.org/
- Clyde River community: http://clyderiverpei.com/
Wildlife interest and conservation:
- Island Nature Trust: http://www.islandnaturetrust.ca/
- PEI Natural History Society: http://naturepei.ca/about/
- Souris Branch of the PEI Wildlife Federation: http://www.souriswl.ca/
Are you a farmer who wants more information on sustainability programs?
Here are some links:
- PEI Federation of Agriculture: http://www.peifa.ca/
- Government funding programs: http://www.gov.pe.ca/agriculture/index.php3?number=1011900&lang=E
Interested in salmon restoration?